Sunday, August 28, 2016

From The Ground Up

Today is the day that we start our combined blog, this is something new to me, I have always wanted to do it but once i tried to start my motivation died because it was too hard but with the proper help from Lucie, it is in progress. I have always wanted to make one because I am very forgetful, all the memories that come along with the travels usually do not stick no matter how important they are. I needed a way to record them all and this was it!
 We both come from interesting backgrounds which made us want to continue traveling, That is how we ended up meeting and started to see the world together. My love of traveling started from my parents taking me on weekend trips and vacations in the United States when I was little then started traveling the country by myself for Professional Racquetball tournaments, ever since then i have been hooked on seeing the rest of the world. There is just something about seeing how other people live and seeing the bigger picture, it just makes me feel so alive.
 Then I met Lucie and it just clicked, a few weeks later we went on our first trip and since then we have never been the same. Travelling may seem scary, i know it was at first for me just going out there into the unknown away from the comfort of my own home but after many flights and new faces it occurred to me that it wasn't so bad after all just like anything the hardest part is starting.
 There have been many people I have met that have been scared to travel due to the fear of the unknown, because lets face it, when you do not know something, its a scary feeling not knowing what will happen. That is why so many dreams are not followed.



After realizing that me being anxious about things was not a good way to live i tried to change in order to live a worry free life, it took awhile to get over a lot of fears but that was the best decision I have ever made I decided to do something new everyday that scared me and day by day i started to cut down on the list until nothing was left. I then realized that 99% of those thing were irrational fears that so many people had that impeded everyday life. 
It bothered me to see so many people struggle with these things that irritated me so that is when i wanted to start helping people. Travelling helped me the most it showed me that I could go out by myself into the world and conquer my fears. So many people i have known always loved vacations and travelling and would love to hear my stories after i returned, i would always love telling them and i would end every conversation with" come with me some time and see" they would always say "oh that sounds expensive" "I would love to but i don't have the time" "I don't know if i could do that" " that sounds scary" "I wish i could do that". It all sounded so familiar because they were things I would say but it was because of something deeper that wouldn't give me the courage to go.
 Many people along the way helped me break my shell and open up to new exciting things that I could never imagine doing. Things like cliff jumping, sky diving, crazy hikes, jumping cars and anything you could ever imagine i would say yes to now without any hesitation. It all started with saying yes, even thought i was scared I wanted to live a worry free enjoyable life.
 So I guess my reason for this blog is to give back and try to help people get over their anxiety just like I was helped and I want to show people how easy it is to get out there, see the world and see how its not as hard as it seems, you don't have to be rich or or have a TV show on discovery channel you just need a bag, a passport, some money for food, a sense of wonder, and a need for adventure. don't be stuck leading a life you don't enjoy its yours so make it worth living. get out make that change and see how irrelevant those fears are in this vast world we live in. 
Good luck and safe travels I hope we see you out there.

2 comments:

  1. drzim moc palce nech vsetko ide podla vasich predstav :)
    Pozyvam na luxusnu giveaway o setrnu kulmu ROWENTA a vyrobky DOVE :) tu: http://biancaprincipessa.blogspot.sk/2016/09/obrovska-dove-rowenta-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog. I had it once but switch to facebook for games and now got hooked at township. hope to come back to my blog. its call "adiekosongtiga"

    ReplyDelete